DEPARTMENT: Marketing & Communications
REPORTING TO: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
REPLY TO: HR@beaconcouncil.com
COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
The Coordinator will be part of the Marketing & Communications Team reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. Will be responsible for developing and maintaining the marketing department’s work flow, while working closely with other departments and staff members, along with performing administrative duties requiring personal/professional strengths.
Job Requirements Overview:
- Coordinate all activities of marketing and investor relations departments (i.e.: invoices and budget, investor communications, website maintenance, liaise with vendors of all types, manage inventory of collateral materials, provide ppt and the A/V support for meetings and conferences).
- Develop calendars and execute evite and social media campaigns, book advertising, coordinate with event manager on registration aspect of large events.
- Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports.
- Web site information development and maintenance.
- Coordinate all administrative duties for the department (i.e.: preparation of draft letters, memorandums, agendas and other documents promptly and accurately; calendar management, appointments and scheduling; bill payment and travel coordination).
- Responsible for meeting coordination, orders and sets up/breakdown of meeting rooms.
Marketing Materials Management:
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of marketing materials and information (i.e.: PowerPoint presentations, updating marketing spreadsheets, literature/collateral updates/orders, newsletter writeups, editing and scanning graphics for all departments).
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining all marketing materials/collateral inventory.
- Maintain projects and budget tracking systems.
The Marketing Coordinator may be asked to participate in any number of ad-hoc assignments.
- College Degree or 3-5 years’ experience in an executive support position.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, WordPress, ADOBE, EventBrite, Constant Contact.
- Database management Salesforce/CRM usage helpful.
- Proven ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and to meet deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter, with a proven team-driven philosophy.
- Excellent customer service skills and non-profit industry experience a plus.
- Must have experience and ability to work with senior level corporate executives and/or public officials
- Outstanding oral, written communication and strong organizational skills developed in a multi-task environment.
- Bilingual a must
Email Resumes to: HR@beaconcouncil.com