Miami-Dade’s strong professional services sector provides ease and comfort when doing business locally, nationally and internationally. Miami-Dade County is home to hundreds of successful professional-service firms and licensed professionals that assist organizations of all types and sizes to meet their goals.
This industry is comprised of licensed professionals and experts experienced in the following disciplines:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Legal Services
This sector has a strong history of success and growth in Miami. Consider:
- Miami-Dade County legal community rank 2nd in the world for international arbitrations, behind only New York City.
- Miami-Dade County is home to offices of the world’s largest accounting firms.
- Miami-Dade County is headquarters for the state’s largest accounting firm.
- Miami-Dade County is headquarters for the state’s largest African-American accounting firm.
- Miami-Dade County is headquarters for the state’s largest Hispanic accounting firm.
- Miami-Dade County architectural firms have designed projects on every continent and have office outposts in 30 countries ranging from Beijing to Dubai
This industry is propelled by Miami-Dade County’s access and influence in Latin America and the Caribbean; nourished by the area’s graduate and post-graduate educational institutions; and sustained by the 16, 237 accounting, architectural, real estate, engineering, and legal services firms that grow and flourish in Miami-Dade County.
As of 2006, there were 97,557 employees in Miami-Dade’s professional services industries, which garnered total revenue of more than $57 billion. These numbers are sure to grow as more multi-national companies relocate and expand into Miami-Dade County, providing more opportunities for these firms.
American Accounting Association (AAA)
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Commercial Real Estate
National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Building Owners and Mgmt Association (BOMA)
United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
American Bar Association (ABA)