20/20 Vision: Reimagining Recovery for Miami-Dade Vol. 2 Miami-Dade Beacon Council Hosts Second Virtual Roundtable with Local Business Leaders
WLRN’s Tom Hudson to Moderate discussion
WHAT: Second panel discussion featuring top executives from diverse industries, “20/20 Vision: Reimagining Recovery for Miami-Dade Vol.2″ provides a platform where local business leaders can speak to the business community’s needs and foster conversation about economic recovery, equity, inclusion, learnings and innovations, and what Miami-Dade businesses and workforce really need.
WHO: Miami-Dade business leaders
- Hugo Castro, Divisional EVP, Equitable Advisors & 2019/20 Chair, Miami-Dade Beacon Council
Michael A. Finney, President & CEO, Miami-Dade Beacon Council
- Tom Hudson, VP of News and Special Correspondent, WLRN
- Alberto Carvalho, Miami-Dade County Public Schools
- Albert E. Dotson, Jr., Bilzin Sumberg
- Melissa Krinzman, Krillion Ventures
- Marcos Mestre, Nicklaus Children’s Health System
- Philippe Saint-Just, REEF Technologies
- Teri Williams, OneUnited Bank
WHERE: Zoom Meeting https://bit.ly/MDBCVision2
*Meeting will also stream live via The Beacon Council’s Facebook page*
WHEN: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Event registration link can be found here
- Discussion to stream live on Beacon Council’s Facebook page here
**For media inquiries please reach out to the Beacon Council media contact**
firstname.lastname@example.org / 305-335-8894
About the Miami‐Dade Beacon Council
Miami‐Dade Beacon Council is the official economic development organization for Miami‐Dade County. Its mission is to increase jobs and investment through marketing Miami as a world-class business destination; helping grow local companies; and shaping Miami-Dade’s economic future. Since 1985, the organization has assisted more than 1,200 businesses to expand in or relocate to Miami-Dade creating over 100,000 direct and indirect jobs combined and driving more than $6.6 billion in new capital investments. A professional staff and volunteer community leaders work together to promote Miami-Dade as a world‐class 21st century community at the forefront of a changing global economy. For more information: www.beaconcouncil.com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!