- Key information and guidance on selecting a new location
- Assistance in expediting permitting and licensing procedures
- High-level research and marketing analysis, and
- Information on labor and training programs
- Tecnocom USA -This Spanish IT Services company is opening an office in Coral Gables adding 50 jobs and $2 million in new capital investment within three years. Tecnocom is involved in high-level technological services in banking payment systems and public and private sector automated networks. Tecnocom is planning on opening a 3,500 square foot facility.
- Westernacher & Partner Consulting-This is a German-based company that implements business and IT strategies using the SAP customer relations system (Systems, Applications and Products), a software that allows businesses to track customer and business interactions. This global IT consulting firm is setting up offices in Miami-Dade County as a base to expand into the Latin American market adding 20 jobs and investing $10,000 within three years.
- Topp Solutions- This company develops, remanufactures and distributes consumer electronics and offers repair services to cellular manufacturers and operators. Topp Solutions is adding more than 200 new jobs and will spend $2 million in new capital investment within three years as it moves its facility from Doral to the West End Innovation District in the West Kendall area.
The Beacon Council, Miami-Dade County’s official economic development organization, is a public-private partnership focused on marketing Miami-Dade as a world-class business location, growing local companies and helping shape the local economy’s future. Since its founding in 1985, The Beacon Council has assisted more than 980 businesses that have created more than 64,000 direct jobs and added more than $4 billion in new capital investments. For more information, visit www.beaconcouncil.com
Source: Old Beacon Site