https://www.beaconcouncil.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/MDBC_rgb_color_hz.png 0 0 wpengine https://www.beaconcouncil.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/MDBC_rgb_color_hz.png wpengine2016-08-09 13:47:492016-08-09 13:47:49Miami-Dade's Tech Sector to bring 300 jobs and $4 million in New Capital Investment
Miami-Dade's Tech Sector to bring 300 jobs and $4 million in New Capital Investment
July 13, 2016
(Miami, FL) July 13, 2016 – The Miami-Dade Beacon Council announces the recruitment of two new tech-related companies to the area and the major expansion of an existing technology business.The three companies combined will bring more than $4 million dollars in new capital investment and more than 300 new jobs to the County within three years.
“Miami-Dade has the talent and the multi-cultural workforce tech companies are looking for to establish and expand their businesses domestically and internationally,” said Larry K. Williams, President & CEO of The Beacon Council.
“We are laser-focused on growing our tech sector by helping companies get better connected to each other and the assets, such as universities and industry, that drive innovation.”
The Beacon Council provided services to these companies including:
- Key information and guidance on selecting a new location
- Assistance in expediting permitting and licensing procedures
- High-level research and marketing analysis, and
- Information on labor and training programs
The latest tech companies growing in Miami-Dade County include:
- Tecnocom USA -This Spanish IT Services company is opening an office in Coral Gables adding 50 jobs and $2 million in new capital investment within three years. Tecnocom is involved in high-level technological services in banking payment systems and public and private sector automated networks. Tecnocom is planning on opening a 3,500 square foot facility.
- Westernacher & Partner Consulting-This is a German-based company that implements business and IT strategies using the SAP customer relations system (Systems, Applications and Products), a software that allows businesses to track customer and business interactions. This global IT consulting firm is setting up offices in Miami-Dade County as a base to expand into the Latin American market adding 20 jobs and investing $10,000 within three years.
- Topp Solutions- This company develops, remanufactures and distributes consumer electronics and offers repair services to cellular manufacturers and operators. Topp Solutions is adding more than 200 new jobs and will spend $2 million in new capital investment within three years as it moves its facility from Doral to the West End Innovation District in the West Kendall area.
About The Beacon Council
The Beacon Council, Miami-Dade County’s official economic development organization, is a public-private partnership focused on marketing Miami-Dade as a world-class business location, growing local companies and helping shape the local economy’s future. Since its founding in 1985, The Beacon Council has assisted more than 980 businesses that have created more than 64,000 direct jobs and added more than $4 billion in new capital investments. For more information, visit www.beaconcouncil.com
Source: Old Beacon Site
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!