Principal, Tax Services
Art has 22 years of experience advising both U.S. and international high net-worth individuals with their wealth tax planning and structuring, as well as, advising on family governance/business succession matters. Art is a leader of the south Florida private client services practice.
Art began his career as a Florida estate planning and asset protection attorney more than 20 years ago. Prior to joining RSM, Art practiced law with a south Florida law firm, later joining a Big Four firm in Miami where he managed their private client services practice. He later joined a private bank in Miami where he managed the U.S. and Latin American estate and tax planning teams. As a co-leader of the firm’s private client services group, Art works with clients in Miami, Naples, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach, handling the planning, structuring and succession planning for high net-worth clients and family office groups.
Professional affiliations and credentials
- President of the Belen Community Rowing Club of Miami
- Board of Directors of the Belen Community Rowing Club of Miami
- The American and Florida Bars
- The Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners
- The Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami
- Alumni of Leadership Miami