Endeavor Miami is excited to host its 2nd annual high-impact entrepreneurship summit ScaleUp, featuring entrepreneurs and business leaders from Endeavor’s global network. This year’s theme is “Cities of the Future” focusing on the myriad ways founders are innovating and disrupting traditional industries and the obstacles that come along when trying to ScaleUp such businesses.
We encourage intimate interactions with our speakers to inspire, enhance knowledge, foster strong networks, and enable peer-to-peer support. To be able to create these intimate spaces for you, we are limiting attendance.
Come, mingle and learn what it takes to go from a start-up to a SCALE-UP!
- Pierpaolo Barbieri, founder of Uala
- Trina Spear, co-founder of FIGS
- Alexis Maybank, co-founder Gilt Groupe
- George Tsintzouras, co-founder Alert Labs
- Ryan Cohen, founder of Chewy
- Carlos Diaz, founder of Entic
- Abel Avellan, founder of Space Technology & Science (AST & Science)
- Emiliano Kargieman, founder of Satellogic
- Dean John Quelch, University of Miami Business School
- Adriana Cisneros, CEO Cisneros
- Andres Moreno, founder of Open Education
More speakers to be announced.
For sponsorship and partnership opportunities please contact email@example.com
Click here to view more.