Miami-Dade Beacon Council B2B Initiative
Expand the pool of procurement opportunities and elevate the capacity of our local small to medium sized businesses; generating accelerated growth for local businesses in Miami-Dade County.
The B2B Miami-Dade County initiative is a service focused on bringing small to medium-sized local businesses together with local, national and global companies for supply chain sourcing opportunities. The quality and delivery will meet or exceed standards. The commitment to LOCAL will be elevated.
A pilot Business2Business initiative will be launched in 2018. The pilot will involve three to four corporate partners and a small pool of previously suppliers. Key learnings will be incorporated into a full program launch.
- South Florida has what Amazon values — we embrace change, innovation, reinvention
- Meet the gatekeepers to South Florida’s Amazon HQ2 bid
- Cover Story: How Miami compares to other possible Amazon HQ2 cities
- April 24 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- April 29 @ 7:30 am - April 30 @ 5:45 pm
- May 9 @ 8:00 am - May 10 @ 5:00 pm
View maps to find land, commercial space, and data points in Miami-Dade county.